(photo from the web)
Angels have been spoken of by all the great saints and prophets and poets throughout history. They've been painted and dreamed of and sung about. Angels are mentioned over 200 times in the Bible. Ninety-eight percent of all Americans believe in angels. Quite a leap of faith since 1993, when 69 percent were believers in our celestial hosts. We cannot ignore that they are part of our existence. Angels leave their mark in beautiful moments and precious gifts to the soul. The mark of an Angel is love. Here are a few tips about angels:
* Seek an angel with an open heart and open mind.
* Sometimes you know the angels were around by the miracles they leave blossoming in their wake.
* An angel raises your spirits.
* Angels make you feel welcome in this world. They encourage you to remember you are never alone.
* Angels give you direction. They always point up.
* Angels lovingly and gently push you out of your little self into your Divine Self.
* Angels remind you that you are enough, always. Angels help you see yourself in a better Light.
* Angels encourage you to share your talents and gifts. You make the world a better place by your presence.
Wishing you a joyful day with your Angels.