You may have noticed how an old song or book will come to mind like an angel message, reinforcing something you've been thinking about. It happened last week with the cloud's illusion song first sung by Judy Collins in the 1960's called Both Sides Now. Joni Mitchell wrote the thought-provoking song that describes how clouds, love, and friends can seem different when viewed at different stages in life. What was exciting and new as a child is no longer magical as an adult. But both sides are part of an illusion, and in the end we don't really know the true meaning of anything.
Bows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
...So many things I would have done.
But clouds got in my way.
It's clouds illusions I recall...I really don't know clouds at all.
For the past several weeks, clouds have been a recurring theme, and a lesson was in the wings.
The angels were using a cloud metaphor to show me how human problems are like clouds. They hide the sunlight of Truth that is always shining in an atmosphere of Divine Love. Earthly thoughts of fear, anger, guilt, envy, and so forth are clouds of confusion, that bring on a feeling of discord and hopelessness.
When faced with a problem, I can choose to be lifted above any clouds of confusion. But first I must calm down and still any anxious/fearful thoughts. It is uplifting to remember the truth about who God says I am. And to understand that nothing can ever separate me from the Love of God. These thoughts bring waves of unseen spiritual help. They enfold me in a loving healing energy of grace and reveal a lightness of being. God's angels are right here, wherever I am. Now. With the power of the Holy Spirit, I can relax and take a breath, ready to receive higher inspiration. An answer will come, if I stay above the clouds of illusion, where the sun is always shining. So expect it.
And most of all remember the problem is a blessing in disguise. It helps us to grow stronger in faith and in our spirit.
came across these numbered points jotted down during a
lecture many years ago. With the growing confusion and chaos in our
world, it seemed like a timely message to share.
1. God's Love is unconditional. It fills all space. There is no spot where God's Love is not.
2. It applies to everything, being universal, it is equally available to all.
3. Nothing can hold you back from your Source (e.g., bad economy, political parties, weather conditions, disease, etc.) except your consciousness.
4. The spiritual attributes of God are eternal love, harmony, wisdom, light, truth, spirit, life. They are available 24/7, eternally.
5. Focus on these truths and pray for an answer to the problem. Expect one. Listen and obey. Ask "May the mind in Christ Jesus be in me." Be sure to follow-through on any guidance. You will know because you will feel a peace not of the world.
Enjoy your day with the Angels, and remember you are never alone. God has given His angels charge over you to guide you in all of your ways.
God never changed His mind about you. You are Love.
"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust;
I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." --Psalm 56
Love and blessings,
(Photo from Wikimedia Commons)