I wanted to share this traditional Catholic prayer to one's guardian angel. It is so comforting to know that wherever we are or whatever we do, we are never alone. Our guardian angel joined us on this earthly sojourn and will not forsake us, no matter what. Our guardian angels know us better than we know ourselves. They inspire us with loving thoughts to help expand our awareness of ourselves.
So take a breath and go within allowing the presence of Divine Love to enfold you in perfect grace and harmony.
- Angel of God, my guardian dear
- to whom God's love commits me here.
- Ever this day/night be at my side
- to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
- Angele Dei,
- qui custos es mei,
- me, tibi commissum pietate superna,
- illumina, custodi,
- rege et guberna.